ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 08, 2007

More contests!

Where to start??? There are so many going on that I'm going to link up to them in one post.

Pinks and Blues Girls Blog is giving away for a Vera Bradley Nantucket Navy “Little Betsy” purse with matching coin purse. Also thrown in is some Coconut Body Butter courtesy of Sheena Williams, a consultant for the Body Shop! Check out Sheena’s site for her July Buy One, Get One event and see what The Body Shop has to offer. This contest closes Monday, July 9th at 8pm EST.
5 Minutes for Mom is giving away TEN NeatReceipts Scanlizers! Check out the demo on the NeatReceipts website. This is a handy little travel scanner. It would have helped my husband so much when he was traveling for business, he could have just scanned in his receipts when he got back to his hotel room so he would be sure not to lose them. Now I would use it to scan photos and recipes and articles that I want to keep. I love to send pictures to family, and this would help me get them some extra pics.

Adventures in Babywearing is giving away The Podonbutai! A new baby wearing creation by Jenn at All Natural Mommies. I love wearing Samuel around, it makes for such a happy, contented baby! This is a three in one morph of baby wearing products. Exciting!

Mums The Word has got a rocking prize to win from XY Factory! A $25 gift certificate for their store! Kaytlin would flip if I won this prize and got Sam a t-shirt with a guitar on it!
Mama Speaks has had a great opening week and still has goodies for you to snatch up every day! Add the Mama Speaks button to your blog (the html code can be found here) ! She has so many prizes, its just too cool!

You can win a designer children's necklace at the Skimbaco Lifestyle blog! She uses the proceeds for children's charities.

Special K Family is having a great contest!! A $50 gift certificate to Splat Designs, or Amazon or a restaurant if you don't CARE about your blog design. You just need to put a button to her site on your blog. (That would be that top button on my blog!)

Whew, I think that's it! I've been on a winning streak, which I hope hasn't ended, but I hope you all will ignore the Splat Designs one because I really, really want that one! OH, ok, do it anyways!
In about 2 weeks time I have won 2 books, a onesie, a $25 Amazon gift certificate, and a Vikings pillow! The last two I had to earn, they took work! But it was worth it!

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Special K ~Toni said...

Thanks for mentioning me! Going to check out the others....