ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 04, 2007

Please pray for this tragedy.

Our town was struck by yet another tragedy of teenagers dying in car accidents. Today, two teen girls from our town, another girl from a neighboring town, were struck by a semi, and then somehow another car ended up in the mix, and a 24yo is also dead. Here is the news story.
My oldest two children have been burying at least one friend a year for a few years now. Kaytlin lost two friends today. She has been close with both of these girls. One was a class mate of Drew's, though he was not overly close with her. Her parents were in Niagara Falls when the accident happened.
I'll give more information later, but please pray. This is going to really hurt the 10th and 11th graders of our town.
I do know the two girls in our town were both born again Christians.

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Oh my I am so sorry for the tragedy and all affected. I will keep , their family, friends and town in my prayers.
In his endless love,

Angel ( Angel Mama )

BeccA's Buzz said...

So sorry to hear about such a tragedy. My family lost a teenager in a car accident about 2 weeks ago. It's not easy. I'll pray for their families!!
Stay safe everyone!!!

Mrs. Stam said...

Thanks for the post will pray
Renee

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Hugs. I am so sorry.

Kat said...

I will pray for your town and the familes. Stories like that always break my heart.

Shana said...

Praise the Lord that they were Christians and now are at Home. I will be in prayer for the family, the students and the community.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this loss and I feel for the parents, families and friends involved. I'll pray for them.

Melanie said...

What a terrible tragedy. A similar accident happened where we live, with 5 teenage girls dying in an accident a few days after they graduated from high school. It is an unimaginable grief that these families are experiencing. I will keep your daughter in my prayers, what a difficult time this must be for her.