ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 04, 2007

MN Vikings


I'm a Vikings fan, I admit it. Its not that I watch football, because I only watch one or two games a year, but I'm loyal. I grew up in Minnesota and Minnesotans love their Vikings! My dad was a fan, I speak of him as though he is dead, but really he's just a traitor and gave up on them, don't hate him, he is getting old and feeble, and besides, I already kicked him. My husband is a fan, and a rule in our house is: You are a Vikings fan or you find somewhere else to live.

So there you have it! What else can I do?

We wear our purple and gold on game days. We check to see if they win or not, and my husband watches them most of the season. We search yard sales for Vikings clothes for the baby, the boys, even us girls sometimes. We display our Viking's Fan post in the yard year round. Even when they lose. We even tried to get rid of a girlfriend of our son because she was a Packer Backer!!! Evil!!! (Our pastor is, too, but we somehow adore him anyway)

Soon it'll be that time of year! Diary of 1 is having a Sports logo contest in conjunction with TeamMascot. The first 20 people to blog about their favorite team and link up to here will win some merchandise from her store. I love the pillow picured here! These mugs are pretty wonderful, too!
There are many other great sports logo merchandise, also. Take a look-see!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Gattina said...

I am very bad in all sports and don't know anything about "Vikings" the only thing I watch from time to time is Tennis and that's it. Thanks for your comment on my blog !

Anonymous said...

You're raising lots of cute little Vikings there! Very nice, I can see you bleed purple and gold. Work on that pastor. :-) I just emailed you for your address...

Penny said...

Hello from a Packer Backer! *snicker* It's a religion in Wisconsin; I can't help it...lol!