ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 09, 2007

I got a call from the Sheriff


Oh, yes I did. About one of my kids.

My little prankster called 911, again.

That's right. Sam is a little trouble maker.

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Me said...

Little Turkey!:) Cute pic, I think it is so cute that he loves the kitty!

Andrea said...

He look so innocent though! haha :) I meant to answer your question about the cloth diapers that you asked about on my blog a while ago (it's been so long that maybe you don't even remember what I'm talking about! haha) Anyways, I didn't buy my cloth diapers anywhere, my mom and I made them....sooo, sorry, I guess I can't refer you to any great cloth diaper store.

Jackie said...

He did not! He is way too cute to pull something like that. Did you turn him over to the Sheriff?

At last! Something my kids have never done that yours have! Ha! Ha! Ha! I was worried, though, last year when I finally decided they were old enough to handle the responsibility of dialing 911. Their fingers were literally itching!

JAM said...

I think y'all are all wrong.

It's plain as day that IT WAS THE CAT THAT CALLED 911.

Anne Coleman said...

But he's so CUTE! :O)

Mrs. Stam said...

LOL but he's still a cutie!!!

Carina said...

Oh, surely not that little angel!

Anonymous said...

911! Smart little buddy, too!