ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 09, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ My hero's hero!


Ok, not so wordless, lol. This is my hero's hero! Three dogs were harassing our dog this morning, and they didn't care if Donnie was out there swatting at them, so he went for the big guns. Seriously, they were St. Bernards harassing our dog. We do not have a small dog, I cannot walk him, he can drag me down the alley or pin me to the ground. (luckily he doesn't like squirt guns, hehe) This is my husband in his pajama's and jacket defending our dog from the bullies.
I am also having a give-away of 5 items from Wiggitybang!
And there are tons more contests listed on my contest blog.
Update***
All the comments about Donnie being a redneck are so funny! LOL No, he definately was born and raised in Minnesota. But nobody messes with his dog! (he drove the kids to school in his jammies, lol, thats why he was in a hat and coat)


14 people think my kids are qtpies:

Shana said...

Funny stuff! Happy WW!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

That there is funny, I don't care who you are!

Tell Donnie he makes a great Redneck. :)

JAM said...

Are you SURE y'all are from Minnesota?

'Cause that looks an awful lot like the rednecks I grew up with in Louisiana.

Andrea said...

haha...love the pjama's! tee hee...well hopefully he scared those other dogs away for good too!

byoc said...

Well, I guess everybody needs a hero, even dogs. Cute.

Unknown said...

Now that's a real man! Go get'm tiger -- no time to get dressed! Happy WW :) and thx for the visit!

jams o donnell said...

I bet the St Bernards didn't bother your dog again! Happy WW

Rebecca said...

What a hero - I wouldn't want to take any chances with 3 strange dogs :-0

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious, hope he got those dogs to leave yours alone.

Ann said...

Hilarious! Aren't husband's GREAT!

Marilyn said...

I wish, I wish, people would keep thier dogs at home... what are they thinking when they let them run free and harrass others?

Kris said...

**snort**

You really need to have that pic blown up and framed!!!

Elizabeth F. said...

That's hilarious! ARe you sure he didn't grow up in NC? LOL!

Anonymous said...

this picture is so cool. lol happy ww