ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 02, 2007

My bookends

Sam and Drew have both given me a great deal of laughter recently.

Yesterday I was at the computer and Sam was behind me crying, so I turned around to get him and couldn't find him. But I could hear him crying, then I saw something moving through a little slit, he had fallen into the toybox and the lid had shut on him! LOL

Drew came home from work today, he takes care of a kid. He supervises his soccer then drives him home. Today it is raining. Drew comes home and tells me "OK, it's really wet out there. So I took shelter under a tree, which really wasn't shelter at all. And the tree is covered in moss. And that moss, when it gets wet, smells like butt. I smell like butt."

I have been rolling since he told me! It is just so comical! He keeps saying "I smell like butt." because it makes me crack up.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Andrea said...

haha...your kids are so comical...i love it! Although I don't want mine to grow up TOO fast I can't wait to see what kinds of things they will come up with when they start talking! :)

Carina said...

Love the pictures. Glad it's only Sam we see in the bathtub. That would be just a little too much butt for one post. =)

Jackie said...

Those are some good looking kids!

Anonymous said...

LOL oh that eye brow cocked up cracks me up. how funny.