ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 01, 2007

Our Stick Family

This is our stick family, lol. Aren't we cute?
Get the details at Renee's blog and see more stick families.


4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kris said...

You guys are cute--but ya know, you'd need a bigger vehicle to put it on if you actually had that sticker made! LOL

Can you believe the price? For a sticker?? Whew.

Mrs. Stam said...

Your family is very cool! WE won't have ours made but it's sure is nice to play around and posted the picture on your blog!!!!

Andrea said...

I love your sitck family! :) And congrats on winning those prizes -I know it always makes my day when I win something too. But seriously that is SO neat that you won the learning tower!!!

Anonymous said...

WOWWEEE... that's one big happy family!
Cute stuff.