ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen~ e-proverbs


Thirteen e-proverbs for the 21st century~



1. Home is where you hang your @.

2. A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.

3. You can't teach a new mouse old clicks.

4. Oh, what a tangled website we weave when first we practice.

5. C:\ is the root of all directories.

6. There's no place like home page.

7. Don't byte off more than you can view.

8. Fax is stranger than fiction.

9. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.

10. Virtual reality is its own reward.

11. Great groups from little icons grow.

12. Windows will never cease.

13. The geek shall inherit the earth.

And because I have totally lost my mind, (you do see I have 7 kids up there, right?) I did a second TT on my contest blog~ Thursday Thirteen #1 Win a Wii .

Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway for this wonderful book and 5 items from Wiggitybang!




20 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

These are great ones :) love it and im gonna share it with my friends.

happy thursday!

Chelle Y. said...

Those are so funny! :)

SusieJ said...

Fax -- that is funny.

JAM said...

These are great. Geek humor. Gotta love it.

Unknown said...

I loved this!! These are so true and I gotta say that I love my computer but it is a huge time-drainer!

pussreboots said...

Happy TT. Speaking of contests, I'm giving away a book on my blog.

Denise Patrick said...

Love, love, love this! It is so true, I was nodding and chuckling at each one.

Happy TT!

orneryswife said...

Those were great! Thanks for posting them and lightening up my day!
TM

Sassyfrazz said...

That rocks! Where did you get it? Great TT!

Karla Porter Archer said...

these are so cute! love them!

Blessings,
Karla

A Captured Reflection said...

This is so good - do you mind if I put it on my blog?

Carina said...

I especially love #13!

A Captured Reflection said...

Thank you for posting up the link! So much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Haha..interesting..

Jill said...

I'm with babystepper!!! I adore #3!!

cindy kay said...

Those are funny! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post. I laughed at your e-proverbs and I figured out how to pay tribute to a great older brother without sounding sappy.

Anonymous said...

Great list. I am definitely going to steal some of those!

Anonymous said...

I loved your list. I mentioned it in my TT just in case I hadn't mentioned it yet :)

Tink said...

I saved them on my PC, great list!
Thanks for visiting my Yeats TT last week. I've been away for the weekend, so I'm very late to return the favour!