ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen~

Thirteen reasons I'm not doing Thursday 13 this week.

I know, I'm actually "doing" it, but I'm not going to be blog hopping so much.

1. I have a foreign exchange student coming to stay with us for 2 weeks tomorrow.

2. I have to clean my room, I don't even know what color the carpet is at this point, lol. Ok, so I know its purple, but I haven't done a deep cleaning in ages, and with my laundry room problems, my room became the place for every one's dirty clothes.

3. I need to wash every floor in the house.

4. I need to freshen and wash all the bedding in the house, ok, so at LEAST the room Max is going to be staying in.

5. I have to finish moving things from switching Trinity to Hope-Anne's room and Drew to Trin and Sam's room.

6. I need to make a DVD of pictures for my dad's 60th birthday party next weekend. I have not even started beyond getting most of the pics scanned.

7. I need to somehow steam clean my living room furniture and carpet. (2 couches, a loveseat, a chair and a large throw rug.)

8. Put laundry away, while constantly washing more. Now that I have my washer and dryer fixed!!!!

9. I need to go to the store and get some food and some baking soda to freshen the old fridge we replaced our broken fridge with. But I don't have a running vehicle right now.

10. I need to go see my son Devon's home football game tonight.

11. I need to make the kids actually CLEAN, the house and their rooms. (do I hear a "good luck with that?")

12. I have a 3yo and an 11 month old at home "helping" me by messing things up faster than I can clean them.

13. I need to get votes for a contest on Fuelmyblog.com. Please be kind and vote for me, as you can see, I really need the $500! If you enjoy my blog, would you go vote for me, please? You can vote once a day. I'll be your friend, give you links on my blog, show you lots and lots of bloggy contests to enter, what do you want? lol Oh, and I will be giving away some shirts and hats soon, so keep watching my blog for details!

Make an account at fuelmyblog.com, confirm your email, then you do a search on qtpies7, my blog will come up, click on "fuel" and then put what you like about it, click "fuel blog" and your done! I'm in the top 100 right now, and I was blog of the day yesterday.




14 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

I'd say you have some pretty good reasons for not doing TT (but doing it anyway!) Your last one...since I'm over here a lot, I'll come back and check it out and vote for you, because I really do love your blog!

Mrs. Stam said...

Clean up seams never to end!!!!!!

byoc said...

And I thought my 13 was busy work. Check it out and be my guest and edit it. Love ya, Mom

Sherry Lewis said...

So .... what are you doing with all your spare time?!? I wish you much good luck getting the kids to clean!

Anonymous said...

good grief! talk about a fully-loaded week! i'm definitely wishing you luck! maybe next week your TT can be 13 ways you can relax. teehee! :-)

70steen said...

awesome were on erath do you find the time for all this ?? I have a demanding f/t job, single mom and moan about it ... waytogo Q

Anonymous said...

Good luck int he Fuel Competition. We'll see you in the top 100, right after me :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog!! Heheheheh, I like your list!! Actually I was gone for a while, and just got home, so I didn't get to do as much bloghopping as I should have.
Cheers!
Noelle
http://lifes-adventures.net

Anonymous said...

Hey, guess what? We're going to have a little visitor for the next 9 mos. here ourselves.

She's only 5 mos. old and will be here in a week to a week and a half!!!

Not to mention, my almost 3yr old grandson is with us for a few weeks to yet! I feel your pain. LOL!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

So explain to me now why EXACTLY you can't surf today? LOL!

Try to take it easy once all the franticness is done!

k said...

hi fellow tt'er! great blog- love the bible quote at the top. congrats on 7 kids- you're amazing!

Carina said...

I don't know you do any blogging at all, let alone keep up with the crazy fiesta that is Thursday Thirteen.

The Rock Chick said...

All that to do AND a TT! My, my....you are a superwoman!!

That's very cool that you're hosting an exchange student! Please write about your experiences!!

Happy TT
Jessica The Rock Chikc

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I shall vote for you - but I also vote for me!
T-shirts all round I guess.
Thanks for visiting yesterday. Blimey, you look as though you have your hands full.