ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 28, 2007

Are you shopping online?

I am doing a lot of my shopping online this year. Partly because we are short on vehicles, and that makes shopping in secret rather difficult. But also because it is convient to me to shop that way. I have a few online gift certificates to use, and stores that take paypal are only online, so that is working to my advantage.

Christmas is coming fast and it is getting close to time to get orders in so they will get here on time.

If you are going to shop online, don't forget to still be frugal! I am using CouponChief.com as much as I can. Many times the amount you save actually pays for the shipping costs, and when you add in not having to drive and spend gas money and eating out, well I think I am coming out ahead.

One of the gifts I want to buy for my brother in law, Dean, is a Swiss Army knife with a little external hard drive. I looked up deals on Swiss Army knives and found Swiss Outpost has 30-50% off on knives, including the one I want to buy for Dean, which is 30% off.
I think everyone knows we are Best Buy fanatics. Don't buy any Playstation hardware or games without checking for the coupons because you can get a free $10 gift card with select purchase on software and all hardware!

CouponChief.com


0 people think my kids are qtpies: