ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 28, 2007

If you sprinkle when you tinkle revisited

Well, tonight I discovered that Donnie won't be able to take care of ALL the sprinkling on the toilette with his incredibly effective threat.
I ran as fast as I could so I wouldn't pee myself walked into the bathroom tonight and found not one, but TWO cats drinking out of the toilette at the same time. And there were drippings on the seat.
Now, that is not usual, they normally drink out of their water dish. However, Sam decided that his little Dori bath toy wanted to go swimming in their water dish. Despite their love of all things fish, they passed on the water and found the toilette water more appealing.
I really don't think they will care if Donnie watches them use the bathroom. Not much of a threat when it doesn't embarrass them at all to drink from there.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

what is a toilette? A little French toilet, perhaps?

sheesh

Qtpies7 said...

Awww, I'm sorry you can't handle my silliness. That's who I am. There are many, many proper speaking blogs out there who don't like to talk silly.
I happen to like potty talk, and its even better in French. I'd say something in French, but I can't type it, I hear enough from the French majors in my house, but I don't read or write it.