ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 06, 2007

A Christian word of mouth site!

ChatterJam.com is a place for Christians to find out about trendsetting new products. I love to be the first to find out about new products and give them a try, and this site is exactly for that purpose! Give the products a try and get the word out, no matter how you feel, you get to tell what you think of the products. I don't like feeling like I have to give a glowing review because I have received a free product to try, and this program is looking for the truth so they can change things.
This is right up my alley. I like good service and great products, so if I can help shape those things I join right in.


1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

Thanks for sending me here...kind of like buzz agent? I am all signed up. :)