ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 06, 2007

If you are reading this....

Kaytlin is a little note writer, she always has been. When she was little I was cleaning her room for her. (it was a punishment, believe me, I threw out a LOT of her stuff!) I found a note under her dresser that said how mean of a mom I am because I punished her for something that she did. That happened a few times, lol.

One time about 6 years ago I went to her room to put her clothes away and saw a piece of paper sticking out of a little jar. I wondered what it was, so I opened it up and it said "If you are reading this you are snooping and that is very naughty!" I almost peed myself laughing!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

What a smart kid!! That is so funny!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

That is super funny! She is a lot like her momma!

Good idea to clean their room for them...to just start tossing. I may have to do that. He wouldn't have me clean his room again, that's for sure! :)

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Is she clever or what?? That's great!