ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 07, 2007

How you know you've been married a LONG time:

I joined a stamp club. And each month we get together, basically a mandatory party that you have to order something, but hey, its a night out. We make 2-3 projects at each meeting, and we learn great techniques and come away with cute cards and such.
Donnie encouraged me to join and have something for me, a nice hobby. (by that he means, spend some money and shut up about my expensive hobbies)
I ordered some Christmas stamps last time. So this time I decided to order the card stock and ink to go with it. We used this gorgeous green colored paper for one of the cards we made, and I decided that I would use that and one of the inks we used. So I ordered them.
The next morning I was showing Donnie the cards we made and he says "I love that green card, you should make our cards with that."
Whoa. And we were NEVER alike, always polar opposites. That was scary, lol.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: