ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 29, 2007

Johnny Depp Movies


Johnny Depp is such a good actor. I love his quirky rolls, who else could pull them off so well?
My favorite movies have been Benny and Joon and the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy.
In Benny and Joon he played a very eccentric boy named Sam who falls for a mentally ill young woman while staying with her and her brother. I love how he treats the young lady in the movie, she's a real person.
In Pirates he is so overboard in crazy, but so lovable, too. A lovable villain. I love it when he says "Why fight when you can negotiate." He is so manipulative, but also loyal when it comes down to it. I was cheering when Elizabeth pretended to seduce him while the ship was being attacked and then chained him to the ship!
His role of Jack Sparrow in the Pirates movies is my all time favorite character of Johnny Depp's.
He has a new movie due to come out in December called Sweeney Todd. It is about revenge. He plays another eccentric character with deep anger and desire for revenge. You can visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site or visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace to find out more about the movie and watch a trailer. The movie is rated R.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

yofed said...

You mentionned he is a great actor... but you forgot to remind us he is also a good looking actor ;)

Ok,ok, I don't think I need the reminder! ;)