ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 29, 2007

What was I thinking?

Sam has not been sleeping since his one magnificent night of sleep. That means I have not been sleeping.
Hope-Anne wants to have a sleep over tonight for her birthday. I'm tired. I have the three boys I babysit over today. I need to clean the house. I need to write some reviews and posts. I need to get Devon to school to take a test that he refuses to take.
I'm ready to CRY!!!!
I really don't have time for the sleep over. No other night will work, though.
Devon made incentive day, which means he has good enough attendance that he can skip finals today. Except that he is not doing well in school right now and one teacher said he HAD to take the test no matter what. He refuses to go because he doesn't feel it will do any good. He feels defeated. He will pass the class if he goes.
Not sure I will have any hair left tonight.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Michelle said...

Just reading that made me want to grab some ice cream and take some to you! *HUGS* Those kind of days are so hard. Take one thing at a time and soon the day will be over and you can get some sleep. Hopefully anyway! I'm really sorry, being a mom is hard. :(

Karen Hossink said...

Oh my!
I think I would be crying, too.
Maybe some stuff can be left "undone"? My husband always says to me, "It'll still be there tomorrow!" And it always is.
Or how about this? One of the activities for the sleep over could be cleaning a few rooms! Just a thought. *grin*
Hang in there, friend!

Carina said...

Definitely the kind of day for a good cry. I wish I could just fly out there and take you out to lunch. (We'd hire a nanny and a housekeeper to take care of all your problems.)