ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 24, 2007

My most risque post ever!

The other night Drew, Kaytlin and I were going to go do something and on the way I told Drew he is a Dork. He said that technically he isn't a dork because a dork is a whale's genitalia. Ok, now I haven't heard that one, but since Drew is extremely intelligent and very knowledgeable about science subjects, I went with it. "Haha! You're a whale pe**s!" You know, like a real mature mother. He said he should have known better than to tell me that. Yes, you'd think he'd know better by now, he is 18.
I did let it go, eventually. Because I am mature like that.
Yesterday I called Samuel a dork. And Donnie said "Don't call my son a dork." And I said something along the lines of "Oh, that's right, he can't be a dork because a dork is a whale's genitalia." Then I told him what Drew told me and how I thought it was funny to call Drew a whale's Pe**s.
So Donnie says "Well, he is the size of a whale's pen**s."
Oh my word, I about died laughing! There were tears.
Drew wasn't as amused.
He pretty much didn't even respond.

OK, just so you know, a dork is not a whale's genitalia, in spite of about 20,000 websites that will tell you so. Even some science "experts." You can read about it here, and don't forget to read this* (it looks like a bad picture, but it isn't, according to urban legends, but I am linking because of the ridiculous story, be warned!), because I about died laughing at this one!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Those are some crazy links!!! Holy...cow.

I'd heard that one too, commonly going around high school age groups.

Virginia Revoir said...

I did laugh out loud when I went to those links! So crazy!

Carina said...

We looked up the word in high school in the dictionary and it just said, "pe**s". Since I called my friends that a lot they made sure I knew what it meant. (They were all guys.)