ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 27, 2007

Sleep! Precious, sleep!

Samuel SLEPT last night!

Do you get the significance of that? I got to sleep! I did! Sam went down about 11pm last night and woke at 3am-ish, he wasn't up long, and then stayed down until 6am-ish. Yeppers! And then he didn't get up until after 9am!

I think I got so much sleep last night that there may be some crazy amount of posting going on. And maybe some cleaning around here. Maybe. I have been working on the cleaning already, but I may just get something done today.

Or torture the kids. That sounds like more fun. Torture the kids and do some online Christmas shopping. I'll post some great gift ideas and places to find things later today.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

YAYE
well done to Samuel
praying it continues

Sassyfrazz said...

I am so happy he slept, so you could sleep, too! :)

Carina said...

If there was one single thing that makes me not ready for another kid, it would be the sleep issues.

Here's praying and hoping for many, many more restful nights.

yofed said...

Do your kids really sleep this little??? And you keep having more??? Woah! I am really impressed now! (I have had 2 very good sleepers, I just can't imagine....)