ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 27, 2007

Christmas shopping ideas

You Are Socks!

Cozy and warm... but easily lost.
You make a good puppet.
Hey, I LIKE socks! Turns out even Devon likes a great pair of toe socks, lol. I thought he would think they are too girly, but he loved them. Socks make great stocking stuffers. Wallyworld has some really funky socks, too.
One of MY favorite gifts is jewelry. I am not big on silver, but Kaytlin is. I have ordered from this company a few times over the last 3 years. The quality is excellent, and it really is "free" with $6 shipping. Fast shipping, I might add. They feature 4 items at a time for like 15 minutes and then a new item replaces it. So keep going back to find something you love. You have to pay shipping on each piece (which is more than fair because these are about $50 avg pieces), so it doesn't matter if you want to try to get a couple pieces at the same time, don't wait, it will be gone.
Paypal is having a Holiday Sweepstakes for using Paypal to pay for things at approved stores. Getting a paypal account if super easy and is very safe, we've had one for years and years. Some of the vendors you can buy from and get in on the sweepstakes are Tiger Direct, Avon, The Discovery Store, Uncommon Goods (the cool alarm clock!) and many, many more. If there is a paypal option on a store you are shopping at and you use it, you will be entered for the sweepstakes, which is an AMAZING package!
Cute As a Bug has the cutest and funniest shirts for kids. Born 2 b blogged is a cute one! Amy at Domestic Crunchy Godess owns that store and Attached At the Hip store, too. I love her cute clothes there, too. The Jesus was a cloth-diapered baby coffee mugs and tote bag are so cute! I know, those are presents for me, but hey, how else am I going to give hints?
Amazon is a great place to shop, too, if you know what you want. I'm lost searching for something for Devon. I have no idea what to get him that is reasonable. I am looking at this futuristic game of Risk, which Drew played with some friends and loved. Or Axis and Allies for the PC! He'd like that.
And for that trendy person who has everything already.... A personalized 12pk of Jones Soda! You upload a picture and come up with a quote for the back side of the label. It is so cool. I think it would be more fun to have different pics on each bottle. But if you were getting married or having a major anniversary or birthday, these would be awesome for a party.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, sister sock! I tried your "crappy Christmas gift" survey...and of course, like you, I am a pair of socks. But probably more like one lone sock, whose partner was long ago eaten by the dryer. LOL! It was correct though, about being "easily lost".

Anonymous said...

thank you for the linky love. :) hint away all you like. hee, hee.