ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 05, 2007

This is what Tired looks like:


Kaytlin called me out of my room to look at something, and this is what she showed me.
Sam was conked out but good!



Can you see his bottom sunk way down deep in the cushions? His bottom was so far down that his knees were almost in his armpits, lol.



But he is oh so cute when he is recharging, isn't he?
How do kids fall asleep in such weird positions, and then when you want them to sleep, they won't.


People, I am fit to be tied with excitement over something I found at the store yesterday! I can't talk about it though, because it is going to be my Wordless Wednesday post! But it is so weird and funny.

9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

That is so incredibly precious! Has he been sleeping better? How is he feeling? Any results yet?


Hey, you forgot to mention, gross~~ lol

Praise and Coffee said...

What a doll!!

Ann said...

Too cute! I definitely couldn't sleep in that position...

Robyn Jones said...

I wish my son would sleep in any position...Hes about the same age, and he won't sleep...he is afraid he will miss something...

Shana said...

First off believe it or not, I think we have the same couch!!!! LOL!!! You have great taste!

And secondly, there is no way these could be cuter pictures if you tried. :o)

Wendy said...

That is the cutest thing ever. My little guy won't sleep anywhere except in his crib. He wiggles too much!

Patriot said...

Too cute!!

New giveaway at my site this week - come check it out! Thanks!

Me said...

That is one sleepy baby!! Very sweet!:)

Andrea said...

Awww! Those are the CUTEST pictures ever..yeah, he is one tired 'lil man, huh? Wish I could sleep like that! :)