ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 08, 2007

Weird things happen when you are sleeping.

Remember yesterday's post How you know you've been married a LONG time: ?
Go read it, I'll wait.

OK, so today I get a call from Donnie and he asks me if I remember talking to him at 3am. I don't know, what were we talking about?
Apparently he came out of the bathroom and crawled back in bed and I rolled over and said "I don't even know you anymore, I don't know who I'm sleeping with." Apparently he asked me a few questions, and then asked if we could talk about it later.
I have no idea what he is talking about. None.
Ok, so I made reference to being a little peeved with him yesterday, and maybe we did get a bit snippy and didn't make up, just brushed it under the rug, but this? This is funny.
Poor guy, he thinks there must be something subliminal in my thinking, so he wants to take me on a date so we can have time to get to know each other or something.
I may have to try this when I'm awake.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Wow you have I must say a very interesting life! I'm sure you never get bored in your house!

Getting a date out of it isn't bad after all we always can learn from one another right!

Blessing
Renee

Carina said...

Aah, but here's the tricky part. He might just be making that up so that you will feel guilty for some unspecified reason. Does he have any large purchases he wants to make in the near future?

Jessica said...

I do this all the time. I often wake up in the morning with a husband asking if I'm mad at him because I said something rude to him in my sleep. Nope! It's just my subconscious talking! :)

Elizabeth F. said...

that's hilarious!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Wow I have to try that.
And thanks for the comment. You're welcome to hand out more awards. I'd appreciate a little link back to me and I will pass on linky love. :D