ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 20, 2007

Whew, this is going to be a crazy week!

I can barely blog! OK, I made time yesterday because of some high $ posting, thanks for still reading, but I barely have time for it this week. I bet most people don't though. (I'll make time today, too, I'm sure!)
Today is my Moms Of Munchkin's group. We are going to start reading The Five Love Languages of Children. That should be really interesting. I haven't thought about the kids' much lately. I know what Hope-Anne's are, her's are obvious.
Then, I have time to get home, feed the kids, and get a short nap in for Samuel before bringing him to the Chiropractor. Which I hope actually starts working soon, because he is sick with something now, and he is sleeping even worse than he was. Devon stayed up and held him until 2am. That sounds weird, but Devon is a night owl and offered to because he wanted to be up watching TV, and Samuel sleeps best in Devon's arms. His arms are like a car ride or something, maybe just boring? LOL Devon has a touch. Sam has been sleeping on Devon daily for over a week now.
I think I will also try to make a run out to get my stamping supplies today so Sarah and I can start making our Christmas cards tomorrow. Oh, I can get Drew to pick them up. He drives right by on his way to and from work! Sarah, you want me to get Drew to get your's too? (I asked Drew, he said sure thing)
Somewhere in there I need to actually plan Thanksgiving meal, make a list, and go shopping for the food, too. Seriously, it is Tuesday and other than having a pie made at the cafe Kaytlin works for, I haven't done anything. My in-laws are bringing the other pies and sweet potatoes. I don't think they trust me after last year. I didn't follow tradition and made a delicious dish with fresh sweet potatoes and cranberries and pineapple.... no marshmellows. HAHA!
I better go, I have a phone call to make about child care this morning, and I have to actually get dressed before M.O.M's group. And probably get Trin and Sam dressed, too. And pray that Trinity doesn't share her new skills she learned at play school with my churchy friends' children. (the sticking her tongue out at us is going to get her hurt pretty soon)

0 people think my kids are qtpies: