ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 21, 2007

I'm dreaming of a ski vacation

One day, when Donnie and I don't have children at home, we'd love to do some traveling and touristy things. We want to go on a cruise one day and we'd love to go on a European Ski vacation and stay in a cute little chalet, maybe in France.

A Courchevel chalet would be magnificent! Courchevel is a huge ski attraction, especially to the rich and famous.

I would love to stay in a darling chalet with a magnificent view of snow capped mountains. Even though they have well maintained ski trails and top of the line lifts, I would like to do what 25-30% of tourists do: NOT ski. That's right, I don't want to break a leg or an arm, or even my ribs.
But I would, however, love to sit by the fireplace and sip hot chocolate loaded with whipped cream with my husband. Spend some time in our room, do some touring, read without kids interrupting, dine on fantastic food and maybe even get out in the cold and have a snowball fight.
For Donnie's sake, I would possibly venture off on a little ski class and tackle the bunny hill.

Thank you Supertravel, for making this post possible!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: