ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 17, 2008

Darwin, step back!

I cannot believe I am just now hearing about this, but Ben Stien is releasing a movie about evolution/creationism! It is called Expelled: No intelligence allowed.
It comes out in February, and I hope it will be in my area so I can go see it.


"If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down." ...Charles Darwin.

The reason evolutionists want Intelligent Design shut down.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Jan Parrish said...

Sounds like a great movie. BTW, I love the new look here. Very Spring like when I am longing for spring.

Carina said...

I'd be interested to see this too. I wonder what the basic media opinion of this will be?