ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 23, 2008

Devon's swim meet last night

Look at this guy! Am I going to be fighting the girls away from him, or what?

Seriously, have you seen us? Where did he get his 6 pack?


This is the celebration for winning the meet last night! Go team!
Devon is doing great this year. He is a 9th grader in Varsity, which means he is swimming against mostly 10-12th graders. For him to be coming in 3rd and 4th is amazing! He has come in 1st and 2nd, too, but mostly 3rd and 4th. We are loving it! I can hardly wait to get to his senior year and watch him bloom. But I don't want to be close to him leaving home, either.

Devon is really good at sports, and I am so glad, because he needs something he is praised for. Usually he goes around driving everyone nuts, skips out of his cleaning as much as he can, and has a hard time with school, despite how smart he is. So this is one area where we are all proud and bragging on him.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Good for the guys! I'm glad they're doing so well.

Sassyfrazz said...

Yeah for Devon! He rocks! I am super proud of that boy! I know you are! :)