ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #52

Look what I found in the tub when I went to check out Trinity's screaming from the bathroom. The cat always watches bathtimes and showers, and yes, she does fall in and get pulled in often.
I am so not wordless, ever.

16 people think my kids are qtpies:

Katja said...

How funny! I thought cats didn't like water!

Unknown said...

Hey how come little baby has a shirt and pull up on in the tub?

LOL MEOW!

Come check out my butt kicking post for today!

Anonymous said...

He was ready for a bath whether everyone else was or not! Ha ha, too funny.

Head Gaggler said...

Haha, too cute!

Gabriel said...

There was a time in which I couldn't take a bath without at least one of my kids jumping in the bathtub.

Now we don't have room anymore. Heck, I barely fit in the bathtub myself.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great WW!

Lynette3boys said...

Looks like they all wanted in on the action. How funny!

Shari said...

That cat isn't as adventurous as your baby. Since you're into babies, you might like my WW - it's a music video about babies.

ellen b. said...

Those little siblings are always getting into stuff...
Oh and I can see why 1 costco chicken would not be enough to feed all those sweet faces on your header!! It's just hubby and me at our condo....

carrie said...

My 6 year old just walked by and asked, "WHAT is that kid doing in the bathtub with his clothes on??"

Apparently he doesn't remember the time he got in with his snowboots on.

Anonymous said...

This has so happened in our house! If my three year old finds anyone in the tub, he's comin' in!
Rabbit

**"Liza"** said...

lol he must be too excited to jump in..lol..;)
Happy WW! mine is here take a peak if you have time..;)

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's too funny!

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

LOL

Jen

alice said...

LOL!

That reminds me of my wonderfully chaotic childhood! :-D

Unknown said...

Looks like somebody isn't supposed to be in the tub. lol

Wendy said...

That so looks like something my son would do. And probably will, eventually. Too funny!