ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 25, 2008

Friday chores

I have so much to do today! I am babysitting, of course, like all Fridays, but it just happened to work out that I don't have to pick up Jack from school today, so that saves me 45 minutes of driving!
I need to clean my house, put away laundry, wash the diapers, etc.
I need to make Symphony Brownies for tomorrow.
I need to finish the table decorations and make place cards for the tables. I am making them from card stock and fancy paper and stamps. Super fun, but time consuming.
Tomorrow is our Spiritual Gifts retreat for the women in our church. We are just about ready!
I also have to learn two skits for TOMORROW! Yep, leave it to me to put it off.......... well, it wasn't that, it just worked out that way. My sweet friend who is acting with me has the skits, the kids lost my copies before they got to me, and my friend has been busy and sick. So, it just didn't happen. Now it HAS to happen.

Sleep? What's that?

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kristin said...

sleep? i never heard of it! :)

Sassyfrazz said...

I really wish I could have made it to the retreat. I am excited to hear all about it! MISS YOU~