ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 19, 2009

This mom is happy!

My oldest son is home for 3 weeks! Drew got home about 1AM today and will be on vacation for a week, then doing work for the recruiter for 2 weeks before he heads to his new base.

What is really cool is that he got his FAA license this week and a guy from our church is an Air Traffic Controller in our little town, so he said Drew could come and watch him at work while he is in town!

Next week I am going to go on a little youth group trip with 4 of my oldest kids to Duluth. I am a chaperon. Not sure what I was thinking. I'm not fond of teens, especially other people's teens, lol. No, really, teens are fun, I just don't like dealing with behavior issues, but this will be fun. Plus I am sharing a room with one of my BFF's, it is bound to be fun!

Donnie gets to stay home with the teen currently being a pain in our butts and the two preschoolers. Should be fun. For them. Not Donnie, lol.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Cynthia said...

Yay...welcome home!

Sassyfrazz said...

I am glad Drew is home to be reunited with you all! Have a great time at Districts!!

Lisa said...

That is so neat you have him home for 3 weeks. It will be some good times and memories before he gets to make his "First home" away from home. Your first duty assignment is always an eye opener.