ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 22, 2009

How do people find things to blog about without kids?

Kids are just such a perfect combination of humor, aggravation, and cuteness!

This morning Hope-Anne asked Sam what he wanted for breakfast. He insisted he wanted meatballs. Hope-Anne finally asked him to show her the meatballs he wanted.
He brought her to the pantry and pointed at the Fruit Loops.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Fruit Loops, Meatballs...I can see the connection.

I agree about the blog fodder. I have no idea what I'd write about without kids.

Maybe something deep and meaningful. Maybe we're missing out.

sheena@sophistishe.com said...

Too funny. I can't wait til the day my Boogie has me rolling with the things that he says, well complete sentences, lol. I love the pic of your family in the footer!!!

Grandma J said...

Meatballs: They're not just for breakfast anymore! ;0)

Cheryl@SomewhatCrunchy said...

That is too funny! Meatballs...LOL