ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 20, 2009

I'd like that for my birthday!

We don't let our kids say "I want that!" when they see things they want. It is annoying! So Donnie has always trained them to say "I like that." or "That would be a great birthday present!" It has stuck pretty well.

Hope-Anne is frequently reminding Trinity to say those things when she sees what she wants. Sam is Trinity's shadow and has to do and say whatever Trinity says and does. So lately he has been seeing things he likes on commercials and he says "My birtday."

Last night a commercial came on TV and Sam looked at me, pointed at the TV and said "You birtday."
I said "You think I should get Advil for my birthday?"






Sam said "Yep."

Sounds about right.

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

LOL SO have you been using a lot of those lately hehe!

Sassyfrazz said...

That is funny! What a funny thing...I wonder if he knows how funny that is. I hope it isn't true...you OK? :)

michelle said...

I love that age...when they start saying the cutest things.

Carina said...

Love it! That is one smart boy!

Drew said...

Wow! Have I mentioned lately how much I miss that boy?

Me said...

That is so funny!! Praying for you Lisa, hope you and your family are all healthy soon!!

Lisa said...

LOL I think Savvy would point out midol for my birthday today...But that is adorable..