ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 20, 2009

Sam always finds a way to surprise us

We thought after the first 5 kids that we had seen it all. Then we got Trinity. She terrorized us with her poop art every day. Surely we'd seen it all after her!
Nope. We got Sam. And he made all the other kids combined look like angels. If you've read my blog long, you know how gross this kid is. He is almost 3 and still eats dog food, but he at least seems to have stopped eating poop.

Last night I asked Sam to go get a soda for me. He went to the kitchen and came back with some Cocoa Pebbles bars. (like rice krispie bars) So I sent him again. 5 minutes later he came back with nothing. I sent him again.

Why? Why do I think he is capable of something so simple? Could it be because he brings me soda all the time when he wants a drink of it? I know he can handle the task itself. But why do I think he is going to do it when I want him to?

He came back in the living room with more Cocoa Pebbles bars. So I asked him why he can't bend over and get a can out of the box on the floor when he can climb up on the counter and get himself a bar. He walked off, and soon we noticed that on his feet were slippers. Slippers made of Cocoa Pebbles bars. Which he peeled off and ate.

We just looked on in horror and said "At least it isn't cat poop."

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Cheryl Pitt said...

LOL Oh man that's funny!

Mrs. Stam said...

Oh dear!!! Well in the last hours Rebekah who is potty trained decided that she would get back at me for sending her to bed (she was acting out )by creating a magnificent Poop art on the wall, floor, bed... she even put some in between the pages of her book!!!!

After I MADE her clean it all up I went to nurse Sarah and after she was done discover Rebekah some slimy goop all over, she went into a new container of Vaseline (That I tough was out of her reach) and use it all on HER!!!!

And if you think that was enough for today! Noooo, When I was changing Sarah diaper she climb on the stove and set my oven mitten on fire!!!!!

I do not know what got into her today But right now I would gladly exchange her for a calmer model!!!!

Thankfully everyday is not like today!!!!!

Carina said...

That's kind of like the kids being completely incapable of cleaning up the toys that they had no trouble getting out and dragging all over the house. =O

Sassyfrazz said...

Hey, he is a man on a mission...he knows what he wants. I think it is selective (male) hearing starting at a young age! LOL~

Lisa said...

That boy will make the perfect NAVY SEAL!!!!