ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 04, 2010

The scoop on Aunt Flo

I am not about the throw a Menarche Party for my daughters, but I am all about educating them on their periods. I don't want my girls to not know what is going on with their bodies or feel uncomfortable talking to me about their periods. 83% of girls are uncomfortable talking to their mom's about their periods, and therefore are often uninformed about things they should know.

Kotex understands this issue and is launching a new line of products, U by Kotex, and a new site to help answer girls' questions about their period in order to help them be comfortable as a woman and not to be embarrassed about having to buy products.
Wal-Mart is carrying this new line of products. You can learn more about the line of products, get free samples and download a daily journal application for iPhone or iTouch. There is also a quiz on myths and facts about periods, which is a great way to gauge what your daughter knows, or even what YOU may not know.
50% of girls wished they knew more about their periods, and they can find those answers at U by Kotex.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: