ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 29, 2011

My Florida Trip

In January I took a week long trip to Florida with my friends Anna and Jody. We stayed in a condo in Daytona Beach, right on the beach! It was a wonderful, relaxing and fun trip!
Here is a short picture show of our adventures:
We took tons of pictures on the beach. And I mean TONS.
We played miniature golf and laughed until my diaphragm hurt.
We had Sex on the Beach on the beach.
We went on a boat ride and spotted dolphins in the wild.
We played a lot!
We took a wild life tour and saw the light house.
We even went to Sea World one day!
We played in the water a little bit.
Anna and I pet the sting rays.
We played trivia with the retired people at the condo and finally won 3rd place! We will forever be remembered as the blue shirt ladies.
I can't wait to go back some day!

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

michelle said...

Hey! I was in Florida in February as well! We took the kids to Disney. That is probably the closest that you and I have ever managed to get. Loved flipping through all of your photos.

M.