ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 23, 2011

My Grandbubble

Recently my daughter-in-law came to visit and Donnie and I picked her up from the bus station. When I saw that gorgeous baby bump and rubbed it, I just cried! That is my little grandbubble in there! I was overwhelmed with love for an unborn baby that isn't even in MY womb!
It was just the weirdest thing. I knew that I was going to love being a grandma, and that I would just love my grandchild, but I had no idea I would react to Jannessa's growing belly. Just amazing!
Drew and Jannessa are going to be fantastic parents! They are both in the top part of the sibling chain, having many younger brothers and sisters each, so they know what to do. Jannessa is already a good little mama to my little kids when she is around them. I am so excited to see them parenting.
I think she's having a boy, but I sure hope she has a girl. :)

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Isn't it wonderful, new life, new legacy coming from your own!!!

Qtpies7 said...

It is the best!