ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen~ ingestion

13 Things ingested by my kids that shouldn't be ingested

1. Windex with Vinegard~ flu-like symptoms.
2. Bottle of Infants Tylenol~ way more serious than the Windex.
3. 3/4's of a crayon
4. Various coins- they make pretty x-rays!
5. A bunch of dead lady bugs in a bottle of water on a bet.
6. An uncle's chew spit that he spit in a soda can. (and yes I did ream him a new butt-hole! and no, he didn't have kids then)
7. Beetle and a June bug.
8. Soggy, ant covered Oreo.
9. Plasticy backing to a band-aid, found in p00py diaper.
10. Human p00p.
11. Cat p00p.
12. Cat litter.
13 Cat food, dog food, bird food.
I have to work hard to kiss my kids! I really never know!
Don't forget to go see what my BIG announcement is!

28 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

oh, girl, I'm laughing over here for you, cuz I know you're not laughing!

Anonymous said...

I was cracking up reading your post. You sure my children have never been to your house? They have done some of things on that list. I caught the 23 month old in the catfood yesterday.

Kris said...

All I can think is...you kiss your MOTHER with that mouth? No wonder you've got to work hard to smooch those yung uns!

EWW!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I don't feel so bad now! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Wow, at least your kids have a sense of adventure and are interested in the world, huh? I thought my CATS were bad about eating things they shouldn't....

yofed said...

Had I read that a few weeks ago, I would have thought "Ah! Ah! Ah!, Poor lady, my son would NEVER even have thought about doing something like that!"...

...then came the evil Amelia... Just 12 hours after starting to crawl, she had thrown a lapm down, pulled on the curtains, etc.

In less than 4 weeks, she TRIED to eat a kleenex, countless pieces of paper, the garbage can, a grocery bag with dirty diapers in, the toilet brush.... and lots of things I already forgot...

Your TT just seemed like looking into the future for me... eeeks! lol

Unknown said...

Man, I can only imagine some of the things my kids have eaten over the years. It really scares me sometimes...

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Oh no! I hope it doesn't offend you that I laughed through this whole thing, and nodded my head in recognition. Yep, the twins have eaten most of those things. Crayons? They eat them for snacks. Bleah.

Carina said...

Oh yes, we just never know now, do we.

Scary, scary scary!

Anonymous said...

LOL! oh yuck!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am sure you have adventures everyday!!!!!! HOLY COW!

Susan Demeter said...

Cat poop!!!! Ewwwww!!! My kids used to put each other up to eating cat/dog food. And once my eldest downed a mouthful of shampoo cause it had that fruity smell ... ;)

Thanks for the smile ... :)

Starchy said...

BAHAHAHA, I'd have a hard time kissing them, too!

Lisa B @ simply His said...

Ok, you have GOT to have a stomach made of steel! I don't know where all these weird people are coming from that are laughing -- I was gagging the whole way through! Guess that's why I only have 1 child!!

You get my vote for supermom of the year :D

byoc said...

Where do they get that from? I don't remember you or your brothers eating like that? Gotta be from either your hubby or your father's side of the family. Of course I suffer from CRS so what can I say except I still love them all.

bernie said...

Thanks for dropping by my TT TT 13 things to blame on the Jews

Anonymous said...

Yesterday my granddaughter kept trying to set her popsicle down in the dirt/pebble drive way and then come back for it. Every time she took a bit she would saw "Ewww" but she still kept eating it. Great TT.

http://vixensden.wordpress.com/2007/08/02/thursday-13-6/

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed at what kids put in their mouths. More so at what comes out of them. LOL

Glad they are all okay.

Rebecca said...

That's pretty thouroughly disgusting...
Err.... Ummm... Happy TT13 anyway :P

The Gal Herself said...

I'm amused and disgusted -- all at once!

tommie said...

which one has eaten the most gross things?? My little girl at a grape she found on the ground at the soccer park the other night!

thanks for visiting my TT

Robin said...

Oh man, I nearly choked to death years ago after swigging from a beer bottle that turned out to be full of chew spit. NASTY!!

Tink said...

Wow, what a list! Kids really like to try everything, don't they? ;-)
Thanks for visiting my geography TT!

impwork said...

I don't know why but #8 bothers me more than any of the others...

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Middle Monster took her diaper off and ate her own poop. *shudder* Happy TT!

Perri Nelson said...

My kids, and my wife when she was a kid used to suck on rocks.

I don't know that they ever actually ingested them though.

Anonymous said...

Ewww! lol My brother ate human poop once...blech! Happy TT!

Angela said...

Thankfully my kids never anything too bad, although I have a nephew that loved to eat play-doh and he had multi-colored poops.