ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 02, 2007

What is my BIG announcement?

What could it be? What could it be?
Should I tell you today?
Should I wait a day? Maybe two?

Oh, ok, I will announce it later this afternoon, ok?
Maybe I will be the only one excited about it, but we'll have to see! I'm happy!

*Update**
I am NOT pregnant! LOL I wouldn't be able to keep that one a secret! And besides, Kris, you know that you would already know that long before it got on the blog!
Yofed, I would LOVE to be pregnant, but I would NOT like it if one of my kids were engaged while still in high school OR if they were secretly married and now pregnant with me! YIKES!!!! That would NOT be a big announcement to me! The big announcement then would be that I killed one of my children, lol.
It's coming later today, I promise! I just can't "show" you yet, so it has to wait!

12 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Girl you are gonna have to spill it before then!! It's 2:20 am my time!! Yep, I'm still awake... can't sleep lately for some reason. Maybe it has to do with my addiction entry on my blog. lol

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

What is it!?!?!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Are you pregnant again?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kris said...

Not.

Fair.

SPILL IT!!!!!!!

sylvie d said...

Hi,

A quick hello to let you know that Fuelmyblog has had some surgery done and lots of changes have happened.
Your current voting widget is not valid, to fix this all you need to do is login to your account with Fuel and follow the link for widgets. All the widgets displayed on that page have the code matching your blog and are ready to copy and paste.

Happy blogging!

yofed said...

1-You're pregnant?

2-You found a job you're happy with?

3-One of your kids is engaged? lol

4-Better still... one of your oldests got secretly married, his wife is pregnant AND you are pregnant too!

Mrs. Stam said...

I see you have the auto link on you blog how did you get it on you it.
Renee

Anonymous said...

You are a crazy woman!! Lisa you know how to email. Come on, spill it. Purty Pleze. lol

Hey, I never patience is one of my virtues. lol

Jessica said...

Oh the suspense...I'm not sure I can make it to this afternoon...

Susan Demeter said...

I am soooo coming back this afternoon! Now you've got my curiosity going!

Mrs. Stam said...

Thanks for the info, their is a free giveaway on my blog feel free to enter!

byoc said...

Am I going to be surprised? Or do I already know about it?