ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 27, 2007

Crazy car issues

Well, instead of trying to be in three places with 2 cars I had to figure something else out. Donnie has to work, and Drew has to go see his recruiter for his DEP call, he missed last months, it isn't optional. So I called about Kaytlin's orthodontist appointment. We were able to switch it to Thursday morning. Works great! Kaytlin doesn't have school that day, and she needs some adjusting on the wires that are poking her, so she would need a longer appointment. That would have meant two appointments and the office is not close to us at all.

See how God works it all out? I don't even know that Donnie will make it home tonight in the crazy Geo, but if he doesn't then I know God will work something else out for us.
The Geo seems to be working fine, its the pesky Check Engine light that bothers me. We've been told not to worry about that because there isn't much to go wrong in the Geo by other Geo owners, but I still worry. Those lights usually cost us $$$$.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: