ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 27, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ Sue Yourself



14 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Ahh Marketing Humor! LOL - Happy WW

carmilevy said...

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll actually follow through. The whole sugar water thing has been proven to be a pox on society, after all.

Seriously, great shot!

My latest image is now up, too:

http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2007/11/wordless-wednesday-twin-towers.html

Hope you have a wonderful WW!

Anonymous said...

?? funny
Happy WW to you...

Wendy said...

I swear, you find the neatest things to take pictures of in the grocery store! How funny!

Natalie said...

That's some funny marketing!

My Wordless Wednesday is up too! Have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

Cool and interesting photo

Anonymous said...

Nice photo. Happy WW and have a nice day.

jams o donnell said...

Haha that is an amusing ad. Happy WW!

Unknown said...

Great WW photo! I'm a Dr. Pepper man myself...

I have a George Bush cartoon waiting for you.

peace, Villager

byoc said...

Did you actually take the picture in the grocery store?

Qtpies7 said...

Yes, I took out my camera in the checkout line and took the picture in a crowded grocery store, lol. Anything for the blog!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

LOL!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

how funny !

Shelia said...

I don't know what to think of this ad campaign. Happy WW!