ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 04, 2007

Fall, Y'all Quelf Winner

Shannon of A Reforming Mom is the winner of the Quelf game! Congratulations, Shannon!
Quelf can be purchased at Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble and Wiggitybang.com. But Mr. Rivaldi, the president of WiggityBang would appreciate if you purchased it from Barnes and Noble because if they sell out of the games B&N will pick up WiggityBang's other games. Here is the link to Quelf. B&N also carries it in their offline stores, too.

Thank you to all 200 people who entered my contest! I was thrilled to see so many entries! That is almost 200 people who hadn't heard about the funniest game on earth that now know about it!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting a give-away…it was a lot of fun!!

Montserrat said...

Dang, I didn't win! :D Guess I'll just buy it for Christmas. But seeing as how today is the Sabbath I'll come back and follow the link to buy it tomorrow.

Sassyfrazz said...

WHAAAA WHAAAAA WHAAAAA
(ok, I will get over my tantrum now...)

**Ahem,
Congrats to you Shannon! You will LOVE the game! I have a really cool friend that said I can barrow hers (until we are rich and can buy our own).

Thanks for letting 200 people have a chance at this great game, Lisa!!