ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 07, 2007

I wish I had Dentemp

Several years ago I lost a filling in my teeth. Since it was pretty late in the business day on a Friday I couldn't get quick help, I had to deal with it through the weekend.
It hurt so much to eat or drink anything.
Wouldn't you know it, but we had plans that weekend. We went to my husband's work function, which happened to be a fancy, catered dinner. Oh, yes. Delicious chicken, roast, potatoes, salads, and cheesecake. Cheesecake with chocolate and caramel and nuts on top, that's right, Turtle Cheesecake.
I was in pain with every bite. It was difficult to hide the pain, and I was a bit embarrassed to have to admit that I was having dental issues.
But here is a product that would have been great help to me, I had never heard of Dentemp OS before. It is a product that you can use to fix your filling back in place or even to temporarily fix a cap that came off for a temporary dental repair. Amazing!
Dentemp OS relieves the pain and temporarily fixes the problem so well that you can eat on the tooth in 30 minutes! There are 6 repairs in the package, which are ready to use without mixing.
Wouldn't that have saved me the pain and embarrassment that weekend? I would have really enjoyed all that catered food a whole lot better.


0 people think my kids are qtpies: