ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 24, 2007

Who is that man?

Well, I finally found out who I'm sleeping with. Donnie and I had several hours without children. We went to our friends' house to see what was wrong with their computer, had a great time visiting. Then we went to Best Buy so I could spend the $50 gift card that I won. I debated buying Christmas presents with it, because I am cheap like that, but I never buy anything for me to enjoy. So Donnie encouraged me to buy what I really wanted: Guitar Hero 80's music! I totally rocked! (after 1 song my arm was sore, and after 4 my thumb hurt like it is going to blister, and lets not mention that I had to strum with the thumb that is supposed to be in a sling... but the sling got in the way, so it went bye-bye)
From there we went to Panera Bread for lunch with the gift card I won for that! Oh my goodness, do I love their wild rice soup in a bread bowl! And their french baguettes are to die for! But you knew that already.
Then we went back to our friends' house to work on the computer more, and visit a bunch more, of course. But Sarah and I were in a hurry, we had someplace to go tonight.
We went to a scrapping event, where we sat and made our Christmas cards! I need one more embellishment from Walmart then I will be ready to send my cards! We were there until close to midnight.
I had a great day! (of course how could a day that starts out with green bean casserole for breakfast be anything but great?!)

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

it does sound like a good day :)
is your hubby a computer tech???

Carina said...

Mmmm. Panera bread. That sounds good. Oh, so does having $50 to spend at Best Buy. Maybe I should try to get into this give-away game too.

Wendy said...

Wow, sounds like a blast! I've been wondering what Guitar Hero was like. Maybe I should ask for that for Christmas, sounds like fun (except for the soreness and all.) :)