ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 25, 2008

Before and After

Or, "what happens when a kid is tired of being grounded."Cody asked me what he could do to be ungrounded. He is halfway through his 2 month grounding, and he is desperate to be able to get on the computer again! I told him he could clean the mess the boys made in Trinity's room. He jumped on it. Then he saw it. But he persevered. And he paid Hope-Anne $10 to help him.

Pretty good! The clothes are not folded and put away, but they are off the floor and ready for me to deal with on a smaller, more manageable scale. However, the dirty clothes pile is HUGE in the basement now.
Go Cody and Hope-Anne!!!

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kristin said...

Wow what a difference! Where do I go to vote? I will vote for ya! :)

Carina said...

Now there are some desperate kids! Totally worth a month off of grounding.

Anonymous said...

I was going to comment earlier that Trinity's room looked a lot like Molly's does on a regular basis...and it's just her doing the messing!

Jessica helped her clean it b4 she took off for MS, and I keep warning her that it had better be CLEAN when big Sis returns in about 10 days or ELSE!!!

It's not that bad at the moment, but it's getting a bit out of hand.

Good for Cody, can you send him to my house for awhile?? Never mind, I don't have $10 to spare at the moment.

Elizabeth F. said...

Wow!! Can he come nad help Zoe? he..he..

michelle said...

That is quite a transformation. I bet I know what you will be doing all day...climbing Mount Washmore. You don't even need to higher a housekeeper with industrious children like that.

Michelle
www.northofthe49.com

Unknown said...

That's pretty impressive!

Sassyfrazz said...

I wish I could see the after picture better....but it looks pretty good. Amazing what kids can do when they really want something! Go Cody! That is great that he paid Hope-Anne to help him, too...that was economical of him! :) Way to use his resources!