ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 26, 2008

Not kidding!

So, I was relaxing after my busy day putting on a Spiritual Gift retreat for the women in my church.
I was just checking out some blogs and headed over to Miss Sniz's blog. She had done a repost on a stupid commercial for a pooping Barbie dog. Well, I had to go snag a video of it from youtube because now only does the dog poop, he poops the treats that he is fed, which means he eats his poop over and over. Nasty!

Well, while I was retrieving said video, what did I find? Well, this is just too ridiculous to even SAY.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Tarasview said...

this HAS to be a joke...

Anonymous said...

unbelievable - and the pets name is Mika.

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I really HAVE seen everything! Thank heavens Molly is too old for Barbies!!!

HolyMama! said...

ew!!!!!!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

Really though, not much different from my dolly that peed in her diaper when I fed her the bottle...
I think it is funny, actually. They think of everything, don't they?