ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 16, 2008

Dance Praise Review













My family was given the wonderful opportunity to review Dance Praise 2 The Remix last month. It came a little after Christmas, but we were still so excited that we tore into the box and fought over decided who would go first.

It was me, of course. Oh, did I find out how much I need exercise! I was huffing and puffing and gave up quickly. You know, so I wouldn't embarrass myself in front of the kids. So I said it was someone else's turn.

The kids absolutely loved it! The music was great, they knew the songs, so it was extra fun for them.

Besides the great Christian music, what I like the best is the exercise features. You can track calorie burning. This program would work great for an aerobic workout. Which is the reason I was thrilled to have it in my home! You track calories burned and your weight. (this is not my personal screen shot, you don't think I'd share THAT do you? Hahaha! Not a chance!)









Another great feature is that it is for computers and not for certain game systems. It works on PC's and Mac's, no problem. Plus, all dance pads come with a lifetime replacement warranty. Now that is good customer service.
So, what does it cost to turn your computer into a dance machine? For $49.95 you can be dancing your way to thin, that includes one dance pad.
I am looking into the Veggie Tales dance software now.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

Hey, is this too hard for an extra clumsy person to learn? Is it only for computers? Have you ever tried any dance DVDs? I would love to dance for exercise, but I'm not exaggerating that I CAN"T do even a simple dance video. I need simple steps with lots of instruction!

Qtpies7 said...

This isn't like aerobics or dance videos. It has arrows that point at what spot to hit on the mat. You have to try to hit it with whichever foot you want to use. There are no special "moves" to make, just hit the right squares while the arrow is in the box. You can jump, tap, slide, whatever.

If you want the calorie burning setting, watch out, you WILL sweat! And I like to avoid that whenever possible!