ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 16, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #51

Here is what happens after a long day of playing at Moms of Munchkins group!

13 people think my kids are qtpies:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Cute picture. I have been reading some of your blog. I LOVE big families! My husband comes from a very small family. He wanted 2 kids. I wanted 6 or more. So, we compromised at 4. I come from a big family and have always loved it. Your family is beautiful.

Tarasview said...

so cute!

**"Liza"** said...

lol poor thing she must have a long day..;)
great shot.Happy WW!
mine's here

Robyn Jones said...

I should take mine....sigh....they are a little wound up today....

Julie said...

That is totally adorable!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

Sam is such a QT! :) SO, tuckered out...now to do that at night again. :)

Happy WW!

Stop and see me here

MammaMayMiller said...

So very cute!! I love it when little ones just 'drop'!! I could never do that...

Anonymous said...

Total exhaustion...the best kind of sleep. So cute.

Happy WW

jams o donnell said...

Someone's tuckered out! Soo cute. Happy WW

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Caption... I AM SO SPENT!
Oh, how so adorable!
Sharon - Pinks & Blues Girls

Unknown said...

Life really is tough some times. :)

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

Ive caught my Little Man sleeping in this pose before
however he chooses hard chairs like the dining room or the office chair

Jen

Shana said...

Great picture!

Love the new lay-out too. :o)