ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 27, 2008

Imperfect Parenting the Right Way

When I started parenting 18 years and 7 children ago I was just an 18 year old child myself. I had high expectations about how I was going to raise my perfect children with perfect parenting. Because I knew all the mistakes my parents made and I wasn't going to make them.

Read the rest over at my new Hub: Imperfect Parenting the Right Way.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I have been meaning to try out Hub Pages. Cool to see you doing it. And I think that you are right that honesty is key in parent child relationships. Kids can tell when parents are hiding things and they lose trust.

BTW, on a different subject, I have been meaning to answer the last e-mail you sent me, but last weekend's family stomach virus has me way behind on everything, including e-mail!