ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 19, 2008

Inexpensive eyeglasses!

Great Discovery: $8 Prescription Glasses From Zenni Optical! I didn't believe it was possible, so I had to check it out. I have a great vision plan, so I pay nothing for my glasses, but I have been talking to so many people lately that have to pay for it themselves! It is outrageous how much it can cost for glasses.
I checked the $8 glasses out and actually found a pair my husband wears, a pair my father wears and a pair that I used to wear. They are not the "ugly" glasses.
So how are they doing it? No advertising, and only selling their own design. They are able to keep the prices down. The one thing I wanted to add to my glasses but didn't because of price is the Anti-Reflective plus Anti-Radiation coating which is good for night driving and computer users. But they carry it for just under $5! Shipping is $4.95. What a great deal!
So, all you friends who have little or no vision plan, check them out.


0 people think my kids are qtpies: