ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 18, 2009

Off to the playground!

Sam, Trinity and I are getting ourselves ready to head for the playground for the first time this year. There are still piles of snow hanging around, but the weather is nice and the playgrounds are accessible now.

Did you know that 60% of scrapes and 40% of cuts happen when you are away from home? I am bringing my Neo To Go® along with me so that I can disinfect and provide pain relief for the kids if they get hurt while we are gone. It is a great little spray bottle that I can easily fit in my purse.

Get this:
according to the National Program for Playground Safety, each year, over 200,000
children are injured on America's playgrounds -- one every 2 1/2 minutes. If not
cared for immediately, even minor wounds can become infected and take longer to
heal.


By this time of the year our Neosporin® and other medications in our medicine cabinet are old and out dated. It is a very good idea to have fresh first aid supplies stocked up with the weather getting nicer and kids are heading outdoors again. I love the Neosporin® not only helps keep infections at bay and helps wounds heal faster, I love that it provides pain relief instantly, too. I hate seeing my kids cry.

Do you have expired first aid supplies in your medicine cabinet?


This post was request by MomCentral and Johnson & Johnson.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

I actually looked for this product almost a year ago, because I'd seen it advertised on tv and thought it looked like a good thing. I also had a coupon for any Neosporin product...but I couldn't find it. I ended up getting this little key-chain first aid kit with a tube of neosporin and band-aids in it instead.

Sassyfrazz said...

You went to the park? You are stepping outside yourself there! :) J/K Neosporin is a great product! By the way, great job on another pound gone! I see your ticker!