ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 10, 2009

It's Spring!

Spring means time to clean. So I am scrubbing floors and walls and harassing kids to vacuum in the couch cushions and stuff.
Easter is at my house with Donnie's family. It always is, and I love it! We bought our house because of the enormous dining room that is not only great for our large family, but big enough for entertaining, too. We enjoy having people over. Even if that does mean cleaning.

I am kind of bummed that Drew won't be home for Easter, but that is how it goes when the kids grow up. He will be home late next weekend and will be here for 3 weeks, possibly. Then he will be stationed South Dakota! Not all that close, but close enough for holidays and special occasions, like graduation.

I have been mourning the quiet table lately. Only Drew is out of the house, but the table seems so empty and quiet. Even when we have the extra kids we've seemed to have acquired lately. I don't know why, but I just feel like someone is missing. Donnie says to enjoy it, lol, but I want to fill that table with kids. Maybe when Drew is home it won't feel so empty.

Today Samuel peed on the potty! I was determined that he was not leaving the bathroom until he peed IN the potty. It took 30 minutes, but he finally felt it coming, stood in front of the seat and peed standing up, but only a little bit, then finished in his diaper. I think it is a victory, though!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: