ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 06, 2010

Look out!!!!

Nicole and I hit a garage sale today and I realized that yard saling is just not as much fun when you don't have a baby. That reminded Nicole of a little conversation between her and Trinity.

Trinity: Let's pray for mom.
Nicole: What about?
Trinity: To have a baby. I want her to have twins.
Nicole: Ok, a boy and a girl?
Trinity: You can have a boy AND a girl? Really? Cool! Lets pray for that!

She thought you could only have 2 girls or 2 boys. But that is besides the point, my daughters are not only praying for me to have a baby, they are praying for me to have TWINS!!!!

"Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven." (NAS) Matthew 18:19

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Wow twins!!!! that would be fun!!!! So do you want us to pray for one or two babies for ya?????

Anonymous said...

we had a big space after baby #7 and then I found out my girls were praying for twin boys (we had 5 girls and 2 boys and they were trying to even up the numbers quicker :). they prayed for 9 months and then we told them they were having ONE brother. I guess the Lord knew that was all I could handle! btw, his 1st b'day is Mother's Day~ my precious gift!